Medical tourism is a joint activity of two branches of the service sector - medicine and tourism
The leading centres of medical tourism in Asia are India, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. India is a leader due to the widespread use of English, low prices and professional services. Meanwhile, Central Asia, Dubai, Bahrain and Libya are becoming serious competitors. Dubai has built a new medical city. The following 35 countries of the world provide medical tourism services: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, the Caribbean Islands, China, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Jordan, South Africa, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Poland, the Philippines, Panama, New Zealand, Mexico, North Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Belgium, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
Despite the relatively recent beginning of the development of medical tourism, both in terms of geographical location and level of service, Azerbaijan can compete in many ways. We justify this statement by answering the question “Why Azerbaijan?”.
- Low prices
- World standard quality
- Service within a short time frame.
- Beautiful nature and a rich cultural and historical background.
Our company is the first organization officially providing services in this area. The company currently receives tourists from both distant and neighbouring countries; potential clients include all tourists who have arrived in the country, as well as all those who, for certain reasons are looking for medical services outside the borders of their country. We hope and believe in the future of this industry.
We have created a very strong team that meets the requirements of modern trends, which is doing everything to make our country a leading strategic position in the region.
MEDVOYAGE is the pioneer company in Azerbaijan operating in the field of incoming and outgoing medical tourism, education and MICE since 2017.
- To stimulate the inflow of tourists with health/beauty issues to undergo the necessary procedures in Baku, Azerbaijan. Medical tourism will eventually develop worldwide recognition of Azerbaijan, bringing revenues to the country generated from the medical tourism.
- To facilitate Azerbaijan in becoming the Hub of international Conferences
- To attract international students to Azerbaijan assisting them to be enrolled in the medical educational programs.